Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 4 Month Birthday Kendyll!!

How the time flies! Kendyll's personality is starting to really shine. She really loves to smile and is starting to giggle once in a while. She does a good job grabbing things and is finding interest in the doo-dads that are on her jumperoo now. She's even figured out how to spin a couple things. She can't sit up on her own yet, but I think it will be soon. She's trying!

She doesn't have her official 4 month weigh-in for another week, but at home she's measuring 21 pounds. That's one pound more than Ryker at this age! Considering she was a pound less than him at birth, she seems to be set on beating Ryker whenever she can! :)

She's drooling a lot and I can see the faintest hint of her bottom two teeth. These kids don't stay toothless for long, do they?! I just hope teething isn't as hard on her as it has been for Ryker - who seems to finally be done teething...until he's 6 or 7 anyway.

Kendyll is a hungry girl. We'd like to feed her more solids, but she seems to be perfectly fine with her bottle (every 2 hours!). So she's not sleeping through the night yet, but she does still give me the occasional 6-7 hours. Now, if I just went to bed at 8:00 pm I could make a lot of use out of that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment