Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kendyll's Rules at 2 Months


Kendyll's Rules
To be amended at any point in time by Miss Kendyll, a.k.a. Princess.

1. As long as I eat constantly from 5 pm to 8 pm, I will sleep for 6 hours.

2. I only cry if I'm wet, have to burp, or am hungry. Low maintenance is my game...for now.

3. I like having a dry diaper, please change me often. I will not fuss at all while you change me, I promise.

4. I will give out warning signals that I'm hungry for 2 minutes before I start to cry. This is your only warning.

5. When I don't want any more milk, I will just use my own hands to push the bottle and/or your hand away. I find this form of communication the most efficient.
6. I realize he's my brother and there's not much you can do about his incessant running and yelling, but does he have to kiss me so much?

7. If you've behaved and I am dry, full, and awake. you will be rewarded with my adorable smiles and coos.


No comments:

Post a Comment