Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy 3 Month Birthday Kendyll!!


The fourth trimester is now complete! I have no complaints. Kendyll as been a great baby. I always thought Ryker was a pretty good baby, but Kendyll is even more laid back. I thought for sure that with one good kid meant the second would be the opposite. I'm happy to report that is not the case; we feel very blessed in many ways with these two miracles. It helps a lot that we have a better idea of what we're doing this time around.

At Kendyll's 2 month appointment, which was really closer to 2.5 months, she was 16# 24". It's been a couple of weeks since that appointment and she definitely feels heavier than that. She's on her way to being big and tall like her brother! She tends to clusterfeed from about 5pm-8pm and that sets her up to sleep 6-7 hours. So mom is usually only getting up once per night these days. At this rate she'll need a new carseat soon. She'll also be growing out of her bassinet and will need a crib. We'll be shopping soon for her bedroom set and I guess I need to get a double stroller one of these days! It's nice enough to go for walks now. Kendyll hasn't had a stroller ride yet. Something tells me she won't mind at all.
She smiles a lot and we can get her going just by looking at her and saying "a-goo"; which is what she says. She seems to be happy that we're speaking her language. Overall, Kendyll just doesn't seem to mind much. The dogs barking, Ryker screaming, Ryker patting her head, Ryker kissing her, Ryker shaking the jumperoo that she's in...nothing seems to bother her. About the only thing that she doesn't like is a wet diaper or an empty stomach. Very low maintenance for a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment